Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Suddenly, It's Fitness Time

Never did I imagine I would one day start working out.  I've worked out before but nothing like what I've been doing for the past three and a half weeks.  It's not as much but it's been a great deal for me.  Morning walks at least three times per week with a minimum of two miles per day.  This week is a little different though.  Besides my cardio routine, I added some strength and resistance training as well.   Burning the calories also meant toning up, making it a necessity to incorporate that with my cardio exercises. 

Let's see how it goes, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter All Over Again

There's wind  advisories out for the SF Bay Area this week, but it seems like we need frost advisories as well.  With the temperature si...